Falling Notes – the game in tetris-style with musical notes!
You need no prior knowledge of music to play it.
It’s fun, easy and addictive.
– Steel Mode and Silver Mode are now free!
– 3 FREE StarNotes per Game round!
– Some Game Center features updated.
– Minor bug fixes
– New graphics effects
– Some graphics have higher resolution
– Achievements and Leaderboard in Game Center
– Dynamic help system
– Help color is turned on when where is a wrong answer
– Going in the wrong direction and the keys in that area gets dark
– If you don’t play anything for a while, the note begins to move in the right
direction, and finally stop at the correct key!
-If you play a note before it begins
to fall you get a StarNote Bonus.
– Points x 30
-If you play a note still falling in
the air you get an AirNote Bonus.
– Points x 20
-The wheels are lowered so the
note softly lands on the keys.
If you play this note, you get a
– Points x 10
– Rolls to the right note automatically
after 3 seconds!
To get a Reward Cube you need on…
RUST – 10 Notes and 50% Hits
STEEL – 15 Notes and 60% Hits
SILVER – 20 Notes and 70% Hits
GOLD – 30 Notes and 80% Hits
After 6 cubes you can get the final
Reward on each level…